Internet Guard is a system based software developed by Info Sys Asia, it protects users computer to download any harmful spyware, adware, or malware with a .exe or other software with different installation extensions. The software has been developed keeping the home computer users with a rich look and feel with user experience.
easy downloading with one click
When you click on a download link in a browser, Internet Guard will take over the download and accelerate it. You don't need to do anything special, just browse the Internet as you usually do. Internet Guard will catch your downloads and accelerate them. Internet Guard supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols.
Internet Guard will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost or dropped connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.
simple installation wizard
Lets you run large applications simultaneously without slowing down your system! its top performance on all levels of possible enhancements that can be made to speed up your pc.
Combines advanced antivirus and anti-spyware technologies to provide complete security that doesn't slow down your PC.Protects against incoming and outgoing Internet traffic quickly.
his product design is very user friendly and very easy to use, and you just need to run the application and follow the instruction.
- full secure system
- No more virus download automatically
- Internet Guard protact from unwated download
By leveraging our vast experience in H Internet Guard, our customers acquired the following benefits:
- Recommend best fit solution using Technology Centers of Excellence
- Use of our own Knowledge Management process to reduce the key person dependencies that gives service continuity
- 10% increase in Productivity by using Solution Accelerators and Reusable components library
- Reduced quality assurance costs using our efficient design reviews, automated code reviews and unit testing methodologies.