The purpose of this Website Privacy Statement is to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website. By visiting this website, you are accepting the terms of this Website Privacy Statement. Of course, if you are not happy with or do not accept this Website Privacy Statement you should not use this website.
You have the right to opt out of the use or collection of certain data by us or by third parties, including personal data and non-personal data, by contacting us at email@example.com
You have the right to opt-out of receiving our email newsletters, bulletins, or other information at any time contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the relevant unsubscribe process outlined in the applicable email or newsletter.
We at ISA respect your right to privacy. Any personal data that you give to ISA, if retained, will be held on secure servers. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organizational measures) to protect your personal data.
Why we collect your information
Our products and services help you secure your data, devices, and personal privacy. We use the information to improve our products and services; provide support; send notifications, offers, and promotions.
Information you give us
you may give us information about you by filling in forms on this website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes personal data such as your name, phone number and email address you provide when you register to use our website, register for an event, communicate with us, subscribe to our service or product, participate in other social media functions on our website, participate in a research or survey and when you report a problem with our website.
Your personal data may be used or processed for the following purposes:
- Enable you to purchase and download products, obtain access to services and engage in offered activities;
- Provide you with service messages to your device;
- Alert you if we determine that your files, applications or emails are potentially malicious;
- Send you newsletters, informative emails or other information regarding our security products; and
- Provide you special opportunities, including offers relating to our products and IT services
Collection and use of non-personal data
we use non-personal data, for lots of purposes including to improve our products and services. In particular, we may use non-personal data to build anonymous data profiles and provide segmented marketing, generate aggregate statistical information, and to improve and administer our current products and create new products.
The non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as:
- Visitor’s country of origin
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used.
- Click stream data, which shows the traffic of visitors around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
The IP address of a visitor to our website is recorded as part of this statistical data. However, no attempt whatsoever is made by ISA to link this IP address to any other information that may allow us to identify any individual visiting our website. We only use this data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organize our website.
What we collect that cannot identify you?
We collect many types of data, called non-personal data that does not personally identify you. While we cannot list out each and every type of non-personal data that we collect, we’ve tried below to give you a general understanding of what types of non-personal data we collect and examples to help you see what we mean.
We collect non-personal data to improve our products and services, including:
- data concerning potential malware threats to your device and the target of those threats, including copies of files or emails marked as potential malware, file names, cryptographic hash, vendor, size, date stamps, associated registry keys, etc.;
- Information about how you use our products and their features, including information about your particular device, installation and un-installation rates, language, technical parameters and manufacturer of a device, device security information (password attributes, encryption level), etc.; and
- Information about where our products and services are used, including approximate location, zip code, area code, time zone, and the URL you came from to reach our products.
Sometimes browsing history or search history contains terms that might identify you. If we become aware that part of your browsing history might identify you, we will treat that portion of your history as personal data, and will anonymize this information. We may also aggregate and/or anonymize personal data we collect about you.
For instance, although we would consider your precise location to be personal data is stored separately, if we combined the locations of our users into a data set that could only tell us how many users were located in a particular country, we would not consider this aggregated information to be personally identifiable.
Do we share your data?
Yes, though when and how we share it depends on whether it is personal data or non-personal data. We may share non-personal data with third parties and may publicly display aggregate or anonymous information.
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
We may share certain personal data (as described below) with:
- Search providers;
Certain of our search providers may require us to share your full IP address with them in order to fulfill your search requests. Please note that the search providers have their own privacy policies that govern the privacy of these requests. We encourage you to read these privacy policies before deciding to use these services.
- Selected partners performing services on our behalf.
We may share some of your personal data, such as your email address, with certain selected partners to enable them to contact you on our behalf about products, services or offers we believe are important to you or your business, to fulfill any terms under your licensing and service relationship with us, or to provide you local technical and customer support.
Lastly, we may share your personal data:
- when necessary to deliver the product or service you require such as with a payment card provider who we use to process your credit card transaction;
- when authorized by law or necessary to comply with a valid legal process;
- when required to protect and defend the rights or property of Company, including the security of our products and services;
- when necessary to protect the personal safety, property or other rights of the public, Company or its customers or employees; or
- In connection with a sale of all or part of our business.
What rights do you have over your data?
You have the right to ask us about the personal data we process about you, the purpose and nature of the processing, and to provide information on who we share it with.
You have the right to request that we update, correct, or delete (assuming that this does not impact the services we are providing to you) your personal data at any time. Please note that we may reject requests which risk the privacy of others or are unreasonable or repetitive, or would require the disproportionate effort. Unless you request us to delete your data, please note that we may keep your personal data for one year after you stop being a customer (but we typically keep your personal data no longer than is reasonably necessary given the purposes for which the data was collected).
You have the right to opt out of the use or collection of certain data by us or by third parties, including personal data and non-personal data, by contact us at email@example.com
You have the right to opt-out of receiving our email newsletters, bulletins, or other information at any time by contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the relevant unsubscribe process outlined in the applicable email or newsletter.
You have the right to expect us to protect your personal data and keep it safe. We work hard to protect our security products and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of the information we hold. In particular:
- We limit the use and disclosure of your personal data, and work to ensure that anyone with whom we share such information treats that information with the privacy and security it deserves; and
- We have put in place industry-accepted physical, technical and administrative practices to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at: email@example.com or see instructions in the product or service you are using. You may contact us by mail at:
1000/14 P.B.Tower 6th Floor, Sukhumvit 71 Road, Wattana, North Klongtan, Bangkok 10110